The resort specializes in accommodating various
types and sizes of groups. Weddings, bachelor/ bachelorette parties, family reunions and vacations,
couples’ getaways, golfers, crafters, bus tours, teams, fishermen, diving groups,
biking groups and others.
• Banquets and Events
• Christmas Parties
• Bus Tours
• Family Reunions
• Golf Groups
• Group Dining Options
• Book with Us
What better place to meet your friends and spend a day or two golfing, dining, and lounging! Smuggler’s Glen is a fun, scenic and exciting course that you will want to play over and over again. The track is absolutely spectacular- a risk/reward style, shot making course that will keep your group talking golf for hours! The resort offers perfect group Stay and Play Packages with built in replay rounds and food package options, designed to meet your every need. The golf course is conveniently located directly across the road from the resort.
We specialize in large and small golf groups. Everything from full field shot gun tournaments, corporate golf/meetings, traveling senior groups, couples’ getaways, family and school reunions, “play for the cup” annual tournaments, boys’ road trips, girls’ spa/golf getaway retreats, bachelor/bachelorette parties, etc. etc…
See Golf Packages and Group Booking options by clicking "golf" button above
A few golf group services, benefits and activities...
- Variety of accommodation style options
- Choose between continental breakfast or full hot deluxe breakfast at the resort.
- Golf all day, replays when available , cart fee only
- Private banquet rooms and dining menu options
- Discount on prizes from our Pro Shop
- Order ahead group shirts, hats or specialty prizes
- On course contests and fun scoring options
- Shuttle service to and from the Clubhouse
- Secure club storage and full bag drop service.
- Driving range and short game area.
- Relax in our hot tub, sauna and pool
- Unwind in our Club House Bar and Grill or Smugglers’ Lounge at the resort.
- Games room (pool, ping pong, air hockey, shuffleboard, foosball, card tables and darts)
- Private boat tour
- Fishing Charters
- 1000 Islands Casino
Let us custom book and assist you plan your next golf group adventure.
Call 1800 268 4536
Guest Rules and Regulations:
These Rules are to be followed by all Glen House Resort Guests and Event Groups playing Smuggler’s Glen Golf Course.
- Dress code is proper golf attire. Please no jeans, track pants, gym shorts or swim wear. Soft spikes only.
- Bringing your own coolers and alcohol is strictly prohibited. Our liquor licence permits only alcohol purchased from Smuggler’s Glen golf course to be consumed on the premises. Carts are Not permitted in the parking lot before or after rounds and we have no tolerance for “car bars” or “tail gate parties” where personal beer is consumed. Note: If beverage carts are not in service then cooler bags can be provided from the club house to supply drinks to go on the course. All personal supplies of alcohol will be confiscated by our staff and returned upon leaving our facility.
- All golfer’s must keep up with our expected pace of play of 4.5 hrs for 18 holes. Slow play will not be tolerated. Please ensure your novice or new golfers are instructed to play a best ball format and play “ready golf” to keep up. Our on course marshals and/or staff will work to assist your group to keep up to the pace of play.
- We take pride in keeping the course in top condition. Please ensure your golfers fix ball marks on greens, replace divots or use sand soil mix provided on carts, and rake bunkers.
- Golfers driving carts must obey our posted rule of the day. This will be either scatter, 90 degrees or cart path only. On wet days our Green’s Dept may post the rule to be “cart path only”. Therefore it is important all four tires are kept on the cart path at all times with no exceptions. Carts are to be kept 30 yards from all greens. Please obey all signage on course restricting where to drive. No carts are permitted on par 3’s fairways.
- Groups staying overnight for multiple rounds are encouraged to store clubs overnight in our Caddy Shack Club Storage secure building. Our bag drop staff can pull out bags in the morning to have ready on carts for the morning tee times. Please ensure each bag has a bag tag identification name on it. Please provide a list of foursomes.
- The course is rarely closed due to rainout conditions. The following weather may cause the course to be in an unplayable condition, in which case, “rain checks” will be issued. Heavy precipitation, lightning storms, excessive wind and cold weather. Our pro shop management staff will deem the course unplayable and issue appropriate rain check credit certificates. Golfers are expected to play in light rain. Often storms are short and golfers should return to the club house for shelter and to monitor the storm and resume play when the pro shop staff indicate.
Thanks for your co-operation
Douglas Wark, Head PGA Golf Professional
Smuggler’s Glen Golf Course at The Glen House Resort